Peer review process is the main mechanism which drives the Journals of scholars literature to maintain the quality publication. Peer review is to judge the manuscript quality and worth to publish. In this, experienced reviewers are the valuable sources to conduct the review. Every manuscript solicits at least two reviewer comments for the evaluation before its publication. Most of the time potential reviewers are suggested by the handling editors. Scientific Journals concentrate on quality peer review process.
- Taking up the assignment given by the editor with an active response.
- Providing the review comments within the time limit.
- Maintaining impartiality in the review process and confidentiality in each piece of work received for review. If reviewer seeks any advice from their colleague to review the manuscript, he/she is advised to contact the handling editor before taking a step.
- Notifying the editor after completion of the review process and making recommendation to the handling editor for the final decision on the manuscript.
- Providing appropriate comments to the author avoiding personal criticism as author should be capable of revising it.
- Should be capable of identifying the strength in the research work as well as weakness and should appreciate and respect author for intellectual independence.
- Maintenance of Impropriety will not be appreciated in the review policies.
- Introducing new reviewers to the board as to complete the process in timely basis.
- Should hold the ethical responsibilities instructed to the reviewer.